Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Till August.. Bring It On!



Well, i am back at my old job, good thing was, boss didnt ask back for his Tag Heuer watch..heheh, or i would have given him the look or kick his ass, ok, i hope he doesnt read this.
My 1 month with Lars made me realise, there are loads of ups and downs in one's life, be it personal or own creation. Communication is the essence and having few close friends and love ones, makes it easier, for it is difficult for them at the same time.
Family matters, no matter where you are, Lars family is one good example, no matter how far apart he is from his family, they are close knit, it was not easy for either, but time, as always, will mend and heal everything.
My family, no matter how weird, how scary we get at times, we are as close as it gets, being just miserable happy, if there is such word. Coming home and arguing with sis had never been such fun, or listening to kids screaming... and then when the jetlag has worn off and reality kicks in, you need 2 aspirin just so the throbbing pain will stop at some point... hahahahah.
I am looking forward to August now, to be together with my better half.. till then, i have driving lessons, screaming babies strapping to my legs, siblings to argue with, mum to drive up the wall, friends to get merry with and last but foremost, my work!!!!! I always say, Good Lord loves me, and He does...
Have a great week ahead!
This is Idah signing off..
Be Kind To Animals, Kick Only Human!

5 comments:

Miss Iyer said...

You sound good again :)

It's nice to know you were able to study so much about Lars' family in such a short time. Guess we all keep learning lessons throughout.

"Coming home and arguing with sis had never been such fun.." You bet! My sister would get married soon and I have no idea how I'm gonna survive :(

With the mood I am in right now, I'm ready to kick any human being coming my way :-P

Anonymous said...

Good to know u r back at ME, am sure your boss was glad too that u came back! And u sound much more alive and happier, good luck Da with everything coming your way.

Anonymous said...

miss iyer,

you know, its weird when you realise no more fights,arguments,BUT,you'll open new chapters,like when my sis got married... just spend as much time now..


forgotten dudette,

let's see now, totally not forgotten...

supernova said...

Nice to see you all chirpy again! Enjoy all the things coming your way, and before you know it, you'll be with your "better half" again! :-)

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

that sounds bubbly... have a happy life