Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Feli! :D


Dearest Feli,

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there


- Author Unknown -

7 comments:

Miss Iyer said...

A very very Happy Birthday to Feli from all us us here ... and from a very coool and rainy Chennai! (in June?!)

Have a blast!

supernova said...

A hap-hap-happy b'day to Feli! The snap is so cute too!!! :-)

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

good poem :)

Brecht said...

hi feli, its me Mush, happy birthday greetings from us all in belgium! So when can we expect to hear the pitter patter of little feet? = ) hehehehe

Anonymous said...

G3,thanks for the wishes to Feli!

i like the poem too CM! heheeh,

Prasi, the snap was during Feli's wedding last Dec.

Mush, when the time comes, God will give! :D

Anonymous said...

Dearest Idah,

Thank you so much for the lovely poem. It definitely got me all teary when reading it. Am not much of a writer myself, so here's the poem that closely reflects my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for you.

I Appreciate You

You are a person
who makes life easier and better
for everyone around you.
Your continual acts
of thoughtfulness
and kindness
brighten each day.
What you did for me
will glow in my memory,
reviving pleasant feelings
every time I think about it.
I appreciate you,
and I thank you.

By Joanna Fuchs


And also not forgetting all you well-wishers out there (Miss Iyer, Supernova, CM & Mush), a big THANK YOU to you too.

God Bless,
Feli

Anonymous said...

okie.. thanks for making me all teary!!! see you soon bud! :D
lars will definitely laugh at us again... hahahah