Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Taking A Break...


I am officially taking a break from blogging for a couple of months...

Due to packing and moving to another home and wedding preparations, i will be lucky if i have time stare into space...

But, to all friends, you know where to find me, no, not Timbre or Holland Village, am too busy, ok, wait, who am i kidding,..hahhaha, ok, email me or call me if someone is in need, and ONLY if there are drinks.. will i come in a flash.


Seriously


Eid Mubarak to all...
Have a Blessed and Enjoyable Day With Your Love Ones!



From,
Idah and Lars

8 comments:

supernova said...

Eid Mubarak! Have a wonderful time... Unfortunately, I'll be in Singapore only after the 25th... :-(

NorthBorneoGirl said...

Salam AidilFitri! will email you on anything new in my life :) and happy packing! heheh .. will buy drinks for you if you come and visit me! .. PROMISE!

Idah's Family Bluez said...

@Prasi,

Thanks for the wishes...
oh no! okie, you may call on my sis, will give you her email address and mobile number in case you need directions or you're suddenly in the need of company of 2 screaming kids, she's available!.. :D

@N, hehehe, okie, got your email! hahaha, since you promise drinks, i will show..heheheh.

Salam Aidilfitri to you and family!

supernova said...

:-) I'm quite a sucker for kids, btw!

Miss Iyer said...

You're getting married!??!?! Wowiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee. Congrats! Looks like I was the last one to get the update :-/ Sorrieee I hvnt been following blog posts that often :|

Miss Iyer said...

And Eid Mubarak to you :)

Brecht said...

=) it was gd seeing u again Da, hope to catch u next time in canada or dk! take care & gd luck with moving & wedding preps! Hugs xxx Mush-Brecht-Nora (jetting off tomorrow, hope to see u at the airport)

Anonymous said...

G3!!..hi hi... thanks for the wishes.. yep, i am getting married, :) will send more info to your email.

Mush - same same... have a safe trip back home, jauhla nak balik toa payoh.. hahah, we talk again soon... take care!