Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Family Blues...





















my family,


the blues that come and goes are natural, but with each passing day, it becomes bearable and with each new day begins with the thought that one day we will meet yet again... this time with each argument, shouts, name calling and never ending sibling and family squabbles that come our way, it will be a sweet memory for the next day... :D


i miss all of you very much...

with much love and hugs
your sis and daughter...

5 comments:

supernova said...

You have a beautiful family and some lovely friends, if I may dare say so myself! We are all always with you... *hugs*

NorthBorneoGirl said...

beautiful pixs and beautiful family you've got right there my dear :) always here for you whenever you are feeling the blues *hugs*

Idah's Family Bluez said...

Prasi, thanks... they are beautiful people... and love them till eternity!

N, thanks, might need you sooner than you think...

Anonymous said...

Hi Idah. Congrats on your wedding/marriage & hope all is well there. Apologies but I can't send the promised things like how I said I would - the buttons are torn & it doesn't seem appropriate to send it to you. You should go out & get brand new good ones which will keep you good & warm in the Canadian winter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Idah, me and mother-I-L always surf the web together, we were surfing Mush's web and we stumble upon your blog. We saw your wedding pictures and my m-i-l said you look very beautiful and like heroine hindustan. Very glad you are happily setled down in Canada. M-I-L said kenape jauh sangat! Anyway when will the addition be? Anyway take care ya. Erma and Mami Munah (Mak mush)