Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer Is Here.... :D

The dark clouds, cold rain, fog and strong winds are gone..
It's Jul...
sun's out...

Thoughts are clearing...
New fighting moves have been created....

SUMMER IS HERE!!!......
and i am doing the dance of joy!!..
Woo Hoo!!!!


*** My Family Rocks and that includes my (driving to the parc on weekend to see lakes and forests are fun) husband while his (i think the trees and lakes look the same and i can view it on google search in the comfort of the sofa and my remote) wifey is still the coolest woman he has ever met and married! hheheheh

6 comments:

Brecht said...

Haa Haa Haa, i am most happy to hear that DA ; ) Lars is so lucky to get u. Enjoy all sunny days ahead, we'll catch up when i return from my hols ok, big hugs.

NorthBorneoGirl said...

Enjoy the summer dear! .. even tho it came a bit late for us here :D ..
*hugs*

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

Enjoy yourself ... :-)

Idah's Family Bluez said...

mush - i know you are enjoying camping now... talk when you are back makcik! :D

N - yes, am enjoying it well, sitting outside often...

CM - thanks, its weird when u get summer daily in singapore and now u wait with much excitement when they only have it few months in a year...

supernova said...

I missed coming here for a few days and what do I see, you're back!!! Yayyyyyyyyy! Have a superb summer! :-)

Idah's Family Bluez said...

P..heheheh...
yes, me back... and on the move!!

you've been busy too, aren't you?
let me know when you're leaving.....

take care