Monday, September 01, 2008

Have A Blessed Ramadhan


This is my first time being away from family and love ones...
It's a new beginning to start Ramadhan as wife in a foreign town where the only Muslims would be me and Lars... hence, taking it as an adventure and something brand new...

I miss waking up, arguing with mum and sis, saying water is enough, i can eat breaking fast later at dusk... :D

To all my love ones, I am missing you terribly, but memories will never fade.. its emotional, but my prayers will always be with you all...
See you when we meet...

Have a Blessed Ramadhan... May Allah Bless Your Fast and Answer All Our Prayers...
With much love and hugs from me and Lars...

And not to forget my aunt... she's in a foreign land but near to me.. :)

5 comments:

NorthBorneoGirl said...

Selamat Berpuasa Idah & Lars .. and now Idah we must be really good this month ;)

Brecht said...

Da, take care babe, selamat berpuasa to you & Lars. Nanti raya jangan lupa taruk lampu laplet ok hahahahah We hv one too, we always hang it by our window! hahahah But nothing beats raya-ing at home kan!? Well, insyaAllah tahun depan.

ツSophieツ said...

Hi Idah,

Selamat Menyambut bulan Ramadan & Selamat Berpusa.

Wah! ada lampu lap lip eh kat sana? Meriah gitu....hehehe

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

have a blessed time indeed...

Idah's Family Bluez said...

To everyone...

Thank you.. and have a blessed Ramadhan...

CM> u can say happy fasting or happy ramadhan.. its the same really... :D