Monday, January 08, 2007

My Trip

I am back home, well, it's Monday, and i am at work, needing coffee more than ever, with bloodshot eyes, i need sleep badly.

Reached Singapore late evening on Friday, and went to my sister's place which was 10 minutes away from the airport, greeted by Gerard and Genie at the airport, it was really nice to see them.

Unfortunately, i could not sleep at all, it was not my bed, and sleep came at 1am and sun came at 4am, as my mind was nagging whether Lars has reached Montreal safely. Saturday night, same thing, wondering whether he has reached Quebec safely.

Last evening, i came back to Toa Payoh, the smell of dog crap, courtesy of our friendly neighbours could not have made me happier.. I AM HOME!

Sasi was home, and it's nice, my bed, my cat, my pillows... all mine and still freaking sleep would not come cos Sasi decided to nag the whole night!!!

So, here i am typing on my blog, doing some personality blogging thing from Mush the moron blog, and feeling sleeepy yet again.

My stories about Denmark coming up with pictures to see.. My next countdown trip, Quebec in March.

Yawn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weLcoMe home seTan! Ingat dah taknak balik Singapore! Hugs, glad u r back though!