Tuesday, August 19, 2008

when cats wrestle.....

Being a home-bound housewife in a foreign non-speaking English small part of the world is never easy, and I say, you either turn into a lunatic that talks to oneself or sitting down and planning how to poison the neighbour's cat and gunning down some of the birds here.... :)

All these while watching my cats (Sasi and Dada) wrestle from the bedroom, to the kitchen, to the bathroom and back on the bed.... *rollin' eyes upwards*

Orrr.... I read Danae and Lucy adventures.. Non-Sequitur

4 comments:

Chandramohan 'CM' Kannan said...

don't let that french speaking part get to you... I guess it is easier learning french... well you already are... right... so there goes one advice wasted... :)

btw, the comic strip was hilarious... just another american uhh... :P

NorthBorneoGirl said...

welcome to my life! .. hehehe .. at least you get to only 'watch' your cats wrestle .. I have to 'watch' and get 'involve' when my kids wrestle! .. what a life eh ? .. take care dear! *hugs* ..

Brecht said...

hey ya Da, hope u hv had fun with Ali, saw the pics, u looked exceptionally happy babe ; ) Well glad the weather is looking up too, heavy traces of autumn has appeared here in belgium, yahoo!! Though not everyone shares my sentiment hehehehhe we just had a very cold weekend but the week ahead will be hot again... ok catch u soon again...

Idah's Family Bluez said...

CM!!!

I have done the tagged, but i cant get it on the net.. aaarrrggghh!! me send you via email.. disappointment though..hehe

and yes, you are right..:D
i love non-sequitur

N - heheh.. i can imagine... fun!!!!!!

mush!!!! - i know....over here too.. heheheh... sejuk la... itu pun tak sabar... hahahah