Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Monday Blues & Cramps

I woke up, wishing it was Saturday morning and i could sleep in a bit more, but that was not the case when it comes to real life, everything is surreal the moment you open your eyes and realise dawn is breaking, birds that you want shoot down are chirping up on the trees and which so happened the window to my flat is built beside a rain-tree, an old big rain-tree where fully hormonal charged birds decide to start a family, all next to my window. Sometimes, i really wonder the conspiracy of life, and can't help think how humorous God must be, first for giving me cramps and second for putting birds beside my window just to add in the fun!

Other than that, my Monday went off alright, 2 lucky bastards collegue took urgent leave, i had a headache that felt like 2 monkeys were fighting over one banana, BUT my boss being nice, yes, my boss was nice!

It ended with me watching comedies, playing with the kids, and chatting with my boyfriend who didn't fairly had a good morning in the office...heheheh

Till my next blog, and if i can find the time amidst my busy-ness in trying to rule the world with my partner in crime, Sasi. She says Catz Rule!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If u keep on writing like this, u'll sure hv a fan following! Very witty & refreshing! Keep it up!

JoSiE said...

Right on !! Post more photos for all to C ... :>