Monday, October 30, 2006

Post Eid - Monday Madness

Eid came and well, for me, it's just about done and gone till next year.

It was such a tiring week, with all the cleaning, cooking, washing and mopping after all friends have left. Each year, i'll be telling myself, this would be the last Eid friends would come, but each year, i would still have my close friends around, not many can say they celebrate Eid withy friends and not relatives.. and i have that privilege and i am thankful, at least there are close friends you call loves ones...

Monsoon is here, finally, and haze is getting bearable with the much needed rain we have been getting daily. I don't think i can ever compare our weather to Quebec with their flurries of snow falling and temperatures dipping to minus in November but it's always a matter of adapting to one surroundings..:)

Till my next blog, with pictures, here's me wishing i could insert an IV tube from the coffee machine to my vein, think that ought to keep my sanity level sane on Monday!

1 comment:

Brecht said...

Next year for your birthday, i can get a portable IVU set for you - u can walk around with coffee in your veins all the time! Hee hee hee! Thanks for the gifts! We were estatic about it!! Tak!! Hugs! C u again before we jet off home again. Kisses from us esp from Nora!